Both our current and new patients are excited about our TRIOS® Scanner. With this innovative piece of technology, our medical team is able to more quickly and accurately diagnose and treat your dental problems.
If you’re looking for a dentist that provides patient-centered care using state-of-the-art technology, consider Implant & Comprehensive Dentistry. If you’d like more information about our practice or are interested in scheduling a consultation appointment, contact us today.
What is the TRIOS® Scanner?
The TRIOS® Scanner is a state-of-the-art dental scanner. It provides dentists with comprehensive, superior digital dental scans that allow for better diagnosis and eventual treatment than any other scanning methods. Our team loves this machine for this exact reason: it helps them better understand each patient’s dental problems so they can treat them to the best of their abilities.
What Benefits Does the TRIOS® Scanner have that Traditional Scanners Don’t?
Dental scans allow healthcare professionals to look closely at patient’s mouths and accurately diagnose cavities, evaluate jaw and tooth structure, and create customized treatments. This scanner has a number of unparalleled benefits when it comes to taking dental scans. These include:
- Color scans – While many other dental scanners only produce black and white images, the TRIOS® Scanner provides dentists with beautiful color renderings. These allow your dentist to see tiny details that might otherwise be invisible or difficult to distinguish.
- HD Images– While dental images in the past were blurry and difficult to interpret, the TRIOS® Scanner produces high definition, astonishingly detailed images.
- Customized zoom – With the TRIOS® Scanner, your dentist can zoom in on problem areas and capture precise images.
- Doctor-Controlled Image Manipulation – Each of these high definition, colored, and precise images can be rotated 360°. This allows your dentist to examine images from every possible angle.
- Patient Comfort – This machine eliminates the need for messy impression material. It can also be used comfortably by patients with a “gag reflex”.
The TRIOS® Scanner is part of our larger focus on holistic, patient-centered care. And with all of these amazing benefits, why would you go to a dentist that has anything but the TRIOS® Scanner?
How Can I Become a Patient?
If you want a dentist that focuses on quality, patient-centered dental care, Implant & Comprehensive Dentistry might be the practice for you. To schedule your initial consultation, contact us either on our website or by phone. During your first visit, your dentist will give you a thorough and comprehensive oral exam.