Celebration, FL Dental Implants: Celebration and Reunion Area Implant Dentist
Dental implants are now the standard of care for most missing teeth, and they can make a huge difference in the lives of those receiving them. After placing and restoring over 10,000 dental implants and as a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology and Honored Fellow of American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Dr. Steven Hewett understands the advantages of providing his patients with a better quality of life.
For those missing teeth or struggling with ill-fitting dentures, mealtime can be an everyday hassle. After getting dental implants, our patients frequently tell us that they once again enjoy the foods they used to love such as steak, corn on the cob, or simply biting into an apple.
Innovative Dental Implant Technology
In the past, there weren’t many good options for replacing a missing tooth or teeth. Usually, replacing missing teeth involved wearing a removable prosthesis, or shaving down teeth adjacent to the gap and placing a fixed bridge. As modern implant dentistry has evolved, however, dental implants can now be used to fill in missing tooth space without making modifications to other teeth. At Implant & Comprehensive Dentistry, we utilize state-of-the-art computerized equipment for digital imaging. The cone-beam imaging technology creates 3D models to give Dr. Hewett exact precision.
Why choose Dental Implants?
Dental implants mimic the functionality of the tooth’s root. They provide extra support for the artificial tooth while chewing and protect the integrity of the jawbone and surrounding teeth. Without the implant support, missing teeth can eventually create a collapsed look in the face with premature wrinkles and lost lip support. Adjacent teeth will eventually begin to shift towards the empty space rearranging your bite. A dental implant is strong and durable for the most natural and effective treatment possible.
Why Choose Dr. Hewett as your implant dentist:
- We are one of the few dentists in the area that does both the dental implant placement and restoration in one dental office. We have a surgical suite to complete the surgical placement of the implant, and then we can create a crown and cap the implant in one of our modern operatories. Our 3D digital cameras take extensive pictures of a patients mouth and jaws to evaluate the patient’s condition. These images show Dr. Hewett the best angle and the strongest position to place the implant. They would also reflect if a patient were not a good candidate for implant dentistry.
- We offer oral minimal sedation therapy to put patients at ease. Our patients compliment Dr. Hewett all of the time about how gentle he is when administering treatment, but for those who still struggle with dental anxiety, oral minimal sedation is a safe and effective way to help patients relax during their implant appointment.
- We offer complimentary dental implant consultations. During the initial consultation, we will discuss your treatment goals and determine if you’re a good candidate for dental implants. If you decide to move forward with your treatment, we will then schedule a records appointment so we can take impressions, digital X-rays, and develop a full treatment plan.
Dental Implants can also Support Dentures
Our Celebration area dental implant center staff treats many patients looking to improve their situation after living many years with uncomfortable dentures. Dr. Hewett offers implant-supported dentures to put an end to unwanted denture movement. This is achieved by surgically placing 4 or more implants into the jawbone to secure the denture or oral prosthesis in place. It is a great option for people who want the permanent feature of dental implants but have several or all of their teeth missing. With implant-supported dentures, patients can remove dentures each night for proper care, without daily inconveniences. Some benefits of this option are:
- Looks natural
- No limited diet – Can chew steak or bite into an apple
- Easy care
- Will not come loose or slip out
- Improves oral and digestive health
- Help maintain a healthier jawbone
How much do Dental Implants Cost?
The cost of dental implants depends on several factors, including the number of teeth being replaced and the number of dental implants required to support your replacement teeth. Additionally, some procedures may be required before the dental implant is placed to ensure the longevity of your dental implants. To obtain a specific estimate, it’s best to have our Florida dental implants dentist examine your situation. There is no better time to restore your smile! We proudly provide complete dental implant solutions to patients in Celebration, Reunion, Davenport, Orlando, Clermont, Champions Gate, Kissimmee, Poinciana, Polk County, and many more locations in Central Florida. Most of our implant patients are senior citizens that have been missing teeth for years, so do not think you are not eligible for this long-term solution.
Implant & Comprehensive Dentistry welcomes patients who are interested in new dental implants or restorative care. To schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Hewett, give us a call today!