At Implant & Comprehensive Dentistry, we aim to be a single dental facility where patients can come and get all of their dental concerns taken care of. Our professional dental staff has many years of advanced dental training and can handle most dental issues at our brand new Champions Gate dental office. The convenience of a full-service office separates Implant & Comprehensive Dentistry from other dental offices in the area. Dr. Steven Hewett‘s experience combined with his love for the art of fine dentistry will bring a patient’s ideal smile into fruition. Patient collaboration, extensive dental training, and cutting edge technology gives Dr. Hewett the ability to create smiles with the least invasive treatment possible. Preventative, restorative, and cosmetic treatments give patients a confident smile that can improve their life.
Comprehensive cosmetic dentistry services in Celebration:
• Tooth restoration can repair worn dental restoratives.
• Root canal therapy is a surprisingly gentle treatment for sever decay.
• Teeth whitening can improve the color of your tooth enamel.
• Veneers are used to improve the looks of the visual smile. This treatment will change color, shape, and size of teeth, and correct small alignment concerns.
• Dental Implants are a permanent solution to help preserve the integrity of the teeth and facial structure. See our Dental Implant page for additional information regarding permanent solutions for missing teeth.
• Full mouth reconstruction
• Dentures, partials, and implant secured dentures (attached to dental implants)
• Preventative care and cleaning
• Fillings, crowns, and bridges –We always focus on oral aesthetics as standard procedure when completing any oral care. Our team embraces the aesthetic wishes of patients while maintaining a focus on the overall health.