Meet Our Dentist – Implant & Comprehensive Dentistry
“I am proud to have mentored with many of the founding fathers of Implant Dentistry.”
– Steven C. Hewett D.D.S.
- Emory University School of Dentistry
- Honored Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology – one of only 450 worldwide
- Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Florida Dental Association
- Member of Polk County Dental Association
• Honored Fellow AAID •
• Diplomate of ABOI •
Dr. Steven Hewett is a recognized leader in the field of implant and reconstructive dentistry.
He initially established his private comprehensive dental practice in Winter Haven in 1990. During his time in Central Florida, Dr. Hewett has placed and restored over 6,000 dental implants giving back his patients the ability to function and smile again after losing their teeth. He has achieved some of the highest awards in the field of dentistry including a Honored Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. Dr. Hewett has also directed his practice toward state-of-the-art general dentistry with emphasis on cosmetic procedures from a comprehensive approach.
Dr. Hewett takes pride in designing a customized and understandable treatment plan, which educates patients about their options from simple to the most complex procedures that are deemed necessary.
Patients are often unaware of how to address their dental concerns. Dr. Hewett and his experienced staff will guide you through the process of educating yourself about the benefits of restoring your teeth so that you can smile again with confidence.
Dr. Hewett is dedicated to providing simple to complex procedures such as:
- Simple to complex dental tooth replacement (Dental Implants)
- Implant-supported complete dentures
- Full mouth smile makeover (Veneers and Crowns)
- Retreatment of prior implant cases
- Sinus and bone grafting
- Soft tissue regeneration
- Root canal therapy and surgical endodontics
- Surgical extractions
Call us Today for a Complimentary Consultation
407-787-3892 or 863-293-1807